Document review action outstanding | Ideagen Success Cloud
Skip to main content
There's more discussions to explore simply by registering for Ideagen Community. Join us and start speaking with your peers today!

Hi, We have one ‘Document review action outstanding’ showing up in the advanced workload of Q-Pulse. Clicking on the red flag does not lead to a document and it’s driving me insane! Any ideas on how to resolve it please? I have checked every active document for review actions using advanced searches and had no luck.

Hi Helen, 

Thank you for posting, I have found an article in our knowledge base that I think might help How to Configure the Archived User Workload Calculation – Quality Management (Professional) (ideagen.com)

Hi @Helen,

I just wanted to confirm whether you were able to resolve this issue either by using the article linked in the last comment or if you found an alternative answer you would be willing to share?

Hi Samuel,

No, I haven’t been able to resolve the issue yet. The linked article seems to be an IT solution. I was looking for something I could do as and end user or Q-Pulse admin.

Hi Helen,

Please do look to engage your IT team to implement the proposed archived user workload task on the application server and update us with the results so that this solution can be eliminated as part of the troubleshooting steps.

Should you continue to experience issues with this, I would suggest raising a ticket with our Support team so that one of our colleagues can investigate further by navigating to https://iqm-pro.help.ideagen.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new