Batch Owner re-assignment | Ideagen Community
There's more discussions to explore simply by registering for Ideagen Community. Join us and start speaking with your peers today!
Solved

Batch Owner re-assignment

• 5 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi there, 

I am wondering if there is a way to change Document owners by batch, for example all Documents in certain Type to be assigned to a specific person? 

So far, I have only found you are able to change ownership if the person is no longer an active user but this does not seem to offer the ability to differentiate between Types/Subtypes or through advanced workload but that seems to be only for “actions” e.g. due review rather than actual ownership of the document. 

Would be grateful for your advice. 😊

Kind regards

Monika 

icon

Best answer by Samuel Brown 7 December 2023, 11:15

View answer

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Monika Blinstrubyte,

I've had a chat with some of our people internally about your question, and it turns out that doing this in bulk does not seem possible. It looks like these changes will have to be tackled one document at a time.

The good news is, we've passed on your idea to our product team, as we think it’s great. While we can't promise it'll be added to the product, the team is definitely going to take a close look and review it.