Can we discuss things to make the app better? | Ideagen Community
There's more discussions to explore simply by registering for Ideagen Community. Join us and start speaking with your peers today!

Can we discuss things to make the app better?

• 11 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

As happy as I am with WorkRite in many ways, there are things that are driving me batty!!

So I thought we might talk about what features/changes we would like in WorkRite!

1. Can’t click back when in a User Profile. Have to click User and then re-enter the name. Need a ‘back to user page’ button that takes you to the user you were looking at options.
  2. It would be great if we could click on a person’s name anywhere in the app, such as the overall user list, and it would take you to their profile. And then be able to access their quick summary from that.
  3. When searching for a User, you have to click on their name in the drop down. I don’t want to have to touch my mouse! Make so you can type the name and press enter and you get their User list entry.
  4. I just discovered that the Quick Summary does not show all of the assessments a User has completed!

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Robyn, Thank you for your message in the community forum and congratulations on being the first.  I would just like to introduce myself, I am the Product Manager for Workrite so feedback like this is valuable when looking to build/improve features within the product.  I have read your comments above and I am a little unsure where you mean in the product.  Just so I know the correct area of the system, could I ask that you reach out to your Account Manager and they can pass my details on so we can pick this up, I would love to hear more from you.  Thank you and thanks again for your message.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Steven

Thanks for your reply. I will reach out to our account manager.

There are several other things that are coming up, but I guess this is not the right place to discuss them!

Robyn