Recall an ‘Aha!’ Moment You Had with Ideagen Quality Management! | Ideagen Community
There's more discussions to explore simply by registering for Ideagen Community. Join us and start speaking with your peers today!

Recall an ‘Aha!’ Moment You Had with Ideagen Quality Management!

• 23 August 2023
  • 2 replies
Recall an ‘Aha!’ Moment You Had with Ideagen Quality Management!
Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey, Ideagen Community!

We're sure we're not alone in appreciating a moment of sudden insight or discovery, so it'd be great to know...

What's your ‘Aha!’ moment?

Discovering a platform function you didn’t know existed, realising the solution could help with a professional dilemma, identifying a special use case for your line of work—these are the types of ‘Aha!’ moments we’re talking about.

What you recall could trigger even more 'Aha!' moments, so don’t hesitate to share yours!

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

So far the biggest “Aha!” moment has been finding out about the community forum. This resource has already been a massive help with a couple of queries and I am sure it will only get better with time and more users joining.

P.S. Personal favourite moments are anytime Report designer does exactly what I want it to… so satisfying!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

So far the biggest “Aha!” moment has been finding out about the community forum. This resource has already been a massive help with a couple of queries and I am sure it will only get better with time and more users joining.

P.S. Personal favourite moments are anytime Report designer does exactly what I want it to… so satisfying!

Thanks for sharing your 'Aha!' moment, @Monika Blinstrubyte 🤗

It's brilliant to hear you've found Ideagen Community to be a valuable resource, and I agree that it can only get better as more users join and share their insights, just like you!

Oh, and I love how your favourite moments include Report Designer bending to your will, especially with it being a complex but incredible tool 🤣