Master Competencies with Multiple Levels | Ideagen Success Cloud
Skip to main content
There's more discussions to explore simply by registering for Ideagen Community. Join us and start speaking with your peers today!

Hi All,

I’m new to Q-Pulse and am currently trying to set up the People module to use for training.

I have successfully applied Master Competencies to Job Roles which then populate the training plan with all of the requirements in one level.

However, where I have set up a Master Competency with two levels, only one level is applying to the job role.

In the Master Competency section the two levels of requirements are bundled together. However they are split as two separate lines when I come to apply them to the Job Role.

Can anyone help with where I am going wrong?

I am hoping to have one level with activities that are required to be completed, and then the other level will link the required SOPs.

Thanks,

Kate

Hi Kate,

This would be expected behaviour on the system when applying Master Competencies via Master Job Roles

The Levels would be ‘split out’ and give you the option to choose what Level you require for each Job Role.

You would only be able to select one level per Master Competency. For example, if you have Level 1, 2 and 3 for the Safety Competency, you would only be able to apply one Level of this competency to a Master Job Role.

Other customers have requested this functionality be reviewed previously and it has been raised as an Enhancement Request to our Product Team (ref: QP-I-478).

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please just let me know.

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

Many thanks for the prompt response.

That saves me from keep on trying- I thought I was missing something.

Good to hear it has been raised as an enhancement. I was hoping to use the multiple levels to break down different types of training.

Best wishes,

Kate