Meet the Ideagen Coruson team! | Ideagen Community
There's more discussions to explore simply by registering for Ideagen Community. Join us and start speaking with your peers today!

Meet the Ideagen Coruson team!

• 16 May 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

👋🏼 Hey everyone, and welcome to the official community portal for Ideagen Coruson!

I'm thrilled to be kicking things off by introducing myself and the amazing team behind your safety management solution.

My name is Kaitlyn, and I'm the new Product Manager for Coruson. I've been working at Ideagen for nearly 3 years now, but only recently joined the Coruson team, working with a fantastic group of developers, engineers, and safety experts. I very much look forward to using this community to engage with you, our customers and our users, and to learn about your successes and challenges when it comes to safety management within your industry. Our goal is to continue to develop a robust platform that empowers you to build stronger safety cultures across your business.

This community portal is all about fostering connection and collaboration. Here, you can:

• Connect with other safety professionals: Ask questions, share best practices, and learn from each other's experiences.
  • Stay up-to-date on the latest features: Get the inside scoop on new functionalities and product updates.
  • Provide valuable feedback: Help us shape the future of Ideagen Coruson by sharing your thoughts and suggestions.

Over the coming days, weeks, and months, you'll get to meet the rest of the team via this post and many others. We're all excited to jump in and answer your questions, provide helpful resources, and make this community a thriving hub for safety excellence.

In the meantime, feel free to introduce yourselves in the comments below! Let us know what industry you're in, what safety challenges you face, and what you're most excited about exploring in this community.

Blast off 🚀

0 replies

Be the first to reply!