Ideagen appoints new Chief Technology and Product Officer | Ideagen Success Cloud
Skip to main content
There's more discussions to explore simply by registering for Ideagen Community. Join us and start speaking with your peers today!

Leading global software company Ideagen has announced the appointment of John Molamphy as its new Chief Technology and Product Officer.

John will be responsible for driving Ideagen's product innovation strategy and roadmap evolution to support the organization's continued growth. This includes exploring future opportunities for AI and other emerging tech and evolving the model for continued product development.

With over two decades of experience in the technology industry, John has held CTO, COO, VP Product & Engineering and other senior roles at prominent companies such as Verizon Connect, Fleetmatics, Dell and Office Depot.

John said:

I am honored to be appointed Chief Technology and Product Officer at Ideagen during such an exciting time for our company and the industry,

Ideagen leads the way in customer-centered solutions for regulated and high-compliance industries. I look forward to building on our momentum, focusing on our exceptional customer experience and driving growth and profitability through our innovative products.

Most importantly, I am thrilled to be working alongside the best team in the business.

Ideagen CEO Ben Dorks added: 

John is a highly experienced and respected leader in the technology industry, and I am delighted to welcome him to Ideagen.

We are committed to providing advanced solutions and services that meet the evolving needs of our customers. I am excited to collaborate with John and leverage his valuable expertise to further develop our technology and product offerings on a global scale.

Ideagen is dedicated to the safety and sustainability of regulated and high-compliance industries worldwide. A tech unicorn, taken into private equity ownership in 2022 for £1.1bn, we are trusted by more than 11,400 customers to support them with their health, safety, risk, quality, audit and collaboration needs.

Our current customer base includes more than 1,000 government organizations, 250 global aviation organizations, nine of the top ten accounting firms, nine of the top ten global aerospace and defense corporations, 15 of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies and 65% of the top 20 global food and drink companies.

Be the first to reply!