How do I find the forum dedicated to my Ideagen solution? | Ideagen Community
There's more discussions to explore simply by registering for Ideagen Community. Join us and start speaking with your peers today!
FAQ

How do I find the forum dedicated to my Ideagen solution?

• 2 October 2023
  • 0 replies
How do I find the forum dedicated to my Ideagen solution?
Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Ideagen offers a wide range of software solutions across multiple industries around the world. This article is intended to assist you in locating the appropriate forum page dedicated to your Ideagen solution.

Who is this article for?

Ideagen Customers who are looking to discuss a particular solution
A valid Ideagen contract is required

Ideagen Community forums

Ideagen Community is a newly launched platform designed for Ideagen customers. As a result, the range of solutions open for discussion is more focused and narrower compared to Ideagen's comprehensive suite of offerings.

Use our Solutions page to search, filter and begin utilising Ideagen Community.

We are striving to provide dedicated spaces for customers to discuss all Ideagen solutions. We kindly request your patience as we work on expanding this dynamic platform. Rest assured, we are committed to gradually integrating more solutions for you, allowing you to engage with your peers and share valuable insights. Your continued support is greatly appreciated.

New product branding

In alignment with our recent product rebranding initiatives, you may have noticed that several products previously known by different names have now been rebranded as Ideagen solutions. This change is aimed at consolidating our offerings under a unified Ideagen brand for enhanced clarity and synergy across our product portfolio.

For a comprehensive insight into these changes, we invite you to consult the product guide available on our corporate website:

See all products

This post is closed for replies